THINGS YOU SAY AS A MUM.
Do you say the same things over and over again to your kids?
Well I do! Mainly because I’m a mum and kids do the same stuff over and over again so I repeat myself, over and over (and over) again.
Here’s my list of ‘Mum Sayings’ that I use ALL THE FREAKING TIME to my three munchkins:
1. I. Said. No!
3. What did I just say?
4. Where are your shoes
5. Hurry up!
6. I’m going to count to 3
7. Who didn’t flush?
8. I don’t care who started it
9. Love you!
10. Please. Get. In. The. Car
11. For the 3rd time, go and brush your teeth
12.Use your manners
14. What is that smell?
15. I SAID NO BALLS IN THE HOUSE
16. What do you mean “you don’t like it”?
17. Look at me when I’m talking to you
18. I beg your pardon?
19. What do you mean “it’s due tomorrow?”
20. We’re leaving in 5 minutes…for the love of God, hurry up
21. I also whisper “for fucks sake” to myself a crazy amount of times every day